Readings are available in-person in Phoenix, or via phone or Skype from anywhere.
What is a typical reading or spiritual consultation like? The simple answer to this question is that there is no “typical” session. For instance:
- Pelauria once had to channel a grandmother’s spirit so she could deliver a message of farewell and inspiration to her granddaughter. This generated many tears, and great relief.
- She once listened to a client talk about her life, and then wrote down a long list of things the client needed to do on a daily and weekly basis according to her spirit guides.
- For one client, she saw dark spots hovering around the woman’s body, which had to be cleared from her aura by hand, then “saged.” (Sage-ing is burning dried sage leaves and using the smoke for cleansing.) The client was directed to go to a medical doctor for a complete checkup.
- More than once, a person has had to learn about a past life or lives affecting their current life.
- She once had to sing various tones into a person’s ears, as well as use a “color torch” flashlight to shine various colors into the client’s eyes.
- Once a person was struggling with the residue of rape, and need many things, including holding a pillow and snuggling inside a cocoon of blankets during the session.
- One person had a lifetime of feeling that “he didn’t belong here.” Spirit guides said this person’s soul was from another place entirely—a star system which was named, and then opened to randomly in a thick book about stars, to surprise and shock.
The thing is, everyone’s reading or “healing” session is completely different, and tailored to what they need in the moment.
As Pelauria puts it:
“I only know that after I am finished, I have the profound, unshakeable knowing that I have been in the presence of one incredible soul’s magnificence–yours. I say this with gratitude as your witness. Each person’s soul – YOUR SOUL – shines with the light and power of more than a thousand suns. I cannot stress enough that this has nothing to do with me, I am merely a communication vessel. What a privilege it is to witness your utter beauty.”